A Learning and Marketing Platform for TOASTMASTERS
Choose Your perfect plan
You are under no obligation as a Club to use any part of our services.
Build your Member Skills
Marketing Training to Promote your Club
Hosting and tools
Site Hosting, Premiunm Plugins and Training
Toastmaster Tools at Scale
Frequently asked questions
I have been an online marketer for 21 years and WordPress Developer for over ten. When made VP PR I was disappointed in the facilities for my club’s marketing. I knew we could do better, so I first built this system to help my club. Others then asked to use the same setup and so ToastSuite was launched.
Other systems are FREE to clubs, but they gain revenue elsewhere. We are purchasing a premium agency licences to bring you a premium hosting plan. We think £3+VAT a month is a fair price for hosting and those licences.
You can leave our hosting platform at any time and export your data to be used in another WordPress Site. However, you can not take the Premium Plugin Licences with you and would have to purchase them again.
At these prices, I can only hope to cover the Hosting and Licence Costs, with a little leftover for expenses. There is not an opportunity to make a personal income from this and I have never intended to.
In order to give good service and keep the costs down, we run webinars with Q &A. There is a time for Q & A at the end of each and all are recorded for access later.
We are developing a Learning platform with Toastmaster specific training
- I am based in South London
- I have been a software developer for 40 years.
- I have been doing Presentations and Teaching Technology for over 30 years.
- I am in my third year of Toastmasters, so I am still very much learning.
- I was VPPR last year.
- I completed my Visionary Communications Pathway in June 2020
- I was the Technical Director for the D91 Online Spring Conference 2020 and acquired the name “Lord Zoom”
- I was District 91 Toastmaster of the Year 2019-2020
- I am the Technical Director for the D91 Online Spring Conference 2021
- I am Assistant Divisional Director for D91 Division D
We can offer this dramatically lower price because of three reasons.
- Club sites, are by definition, small. You see hundreds of visitors at most, not thousands, and often have few pages. We can therefore stack multiple club sites into the “space” of one larger business site and pass on the savings.
- We have purchased agency licences for premium WordPress plugins which mean dramatic lower costs when shared
- As WordPress developers ourselves, we can create custom applications to add value to the whole proposition and feature specific to the needs of Toastmasters.
- I constantly find that what I have learned and continue to learn with Toastmasters has made a significant difference to my personal life and here is a change to give back.
- The inbuilt flexibility of WordPress means we can craft even more. Our hosting setup is to provide the best features and value as the numbers of clubs join us.
- This offer has been set up to cover the running costs of the sites with a margin for further development. We are not trying to add a salary for any staff and provide most of our support with regular webinars, Q&A sessions and a growing training site.
Maybe it could be, but we see Toastmasters is a Public Speaking Organisation. The things we offer are the technical tools and methods to run the marketing. They are tools and skills needed by people supporting Toastmaters, but not core Toastmaster skills.
We agree. There is a separate commercial version of this run in parallel. it is on commercial terms with a more robust and responsive support structure and aim at Solo and Small businesses, who are mostly providing “Expertise” and “knowledge” Services.
Please check out expertswho.com